Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Night Time Face Routine

For some reason, my face get extremely dirty throughout the day. Dust and oils just love to hang  around on my skin [face].  To prevent my skin from getting anymore acne I decided to end this nasty face thing once and for all (I'm still working on it.. But with this routine, Its been turning out pretty good :)  ).  





I asked my friends what they used and I even bought other products just to test out and I read and watched reviews.  But surprisingly I began to get into a habit, using specific items every night.  One product however, On-The-Spot Acne Treatment Neutrogena, was suggested by one of my friend's mom.  She told me that that product work like wonders! (No wonder her children's face are flawless!)  






  • No. 7 Quick Thinking 4 in 1 Wipes [$6.99]
    • I'm sorry for telling you guys that these wipes were $4.. But! The price shouldn't change your opinion on this product.  This product helped cleanse, tone, moisturize my skin when I was out on a mission trip.  It help prevent dirt build ups and acne from invading my face! I continue to use it now because its a very easy way to wash my face with all the benefits (cleanse, tone, moisturize, remove makeup).

  • Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser [$9.47] 16 oz.
    • This has been part of my daily (night and day) routine for as long as I can remember.  I just love how this product feels very subtle but at the same time cleans like a vacuum cleaner on steroids!  And the one thing VERY good about this product that it doesn't make your skin dry after using it.

  • Brown Sugar Scrub [$5.15] 8 oz.
    • My good friend offered to let me try this amazing product.  I first heard about it from my other friends who raved about how soft their skin felt after using the scrub! Now I use this product when my face just feels way to eeky for me to handle. 

  • Yu-Be Foaming Skin Polish
    • The company "Yu-Be" sent me this product a while back to do a review on.  My first impression of this product wasn't too impressive.  But I decided to try it nonetheless. After the 3rd or 4th use, I noticed the my knees and elbows began to get/feel softer! (I mainly use it for that part of my body)

  • On-The-Spot Neutrogena [$6.99] .75 oz.
    • Magic :)  This product not only clears your skin of acne but it also acts as a vanishing cream which fades your acne spots.  Your all around 'best out there' product for acne.

  • Porcelana Night [price varies on location] 3 oz.
    • I started using this product because I saw how much difference it made to my parents.  Its does not directed to be only used for the face, but for anywhere where you find that you have a 'darkened' area.  This product helps lighten that affected area and evens your skin tone.

I hope you guys find this useful! :)

-MoeraColeen