Wednesday, May 25, 2011

OOTD #1

I haven't exactly done an official "Outfit of the Day" video or blog entry.  And today, loving my outfit/new clothes and all, I decided to make a really quick video. [oh and also because I got to use the Canon 7D camera! HD baby :D ]



This outfit is very simple yet cute.  When I ordered these items online I had in mind this outfit.  I also bought another romper similar to this one [I will probably also do an OOTD with it] with the same hat and sandals to accompany it.

Here are some pictures and links so that you guys can get the same outfit!

I would love for someone to help me take pictures of the whole outfit one day...
Hopefully soon, for future OOTD :)



I like how it focuses on the romper :)
I think this hat is to die for :) So cute!!
And it actually fits my head *angels singing* Ahhhh.
Buy it Here 
These sandals are perfect!! However, they run a little bit big on sizes.
I suggest buying a half size smaller.
Buy it Here.

The center of attention :)
Similar Here.