Thursday, July 1, 2010

Forever 21 Haul

I went shopping with a few girlfriends of mine and we stopped by Forever21 and of course I got myself a few things. Here they are!

A-Ten-Hut Military Jacket - $24.80
I love this military jacket! I wanted one ever since I saw juicystar07 wear one.  Thankfully they had this one in the forever21 store I went to.  I wore it to GC and one f the buttons on my right sholder came off!! :( I think it was because I was wearing a shoulder bag and the strap probably loosened the button till it popped off. Anyways, I'll sew it back on when I can. Oh and i just want to say that I love the feel of this jacket on me! I feel like a totally different person wearing it and this jacket can dress up any outfit you put together.


Cap Sleeve Floral Dress - $13.50
For the longest time now, I have been looking for a new dress. I'm extremely picky when it comes to buying dresses.  And it is rare for me to pick something as colorful and flowery as this dress. If you look in my closet, the majority of my dresses are black, or have black in it.  I didn't want to buy a dress that had anything to do with black, but sadly this one is. BUT! I am in love with this dress.  This caught my eye right when I came into the store, but I decided not to check it out until the very end.  I didn't want to buy it at first because it had black in it.  I am so happy that I ended up buying it because I love this dress so much! The pattern is so pretty, like a painting ;)



[Palette on the Right - Girl On the Go' Palette "Cocoa"]
and swatches :)
[pictures from Forever21]
[Palette on the Left - Perfect Brow Kit "Brunette"]

and swatches :)


Come back and check out my future posts! I will be doing many new reviews and I hope you guys will like it!
Much <3,

MoeraColeen



http://youtube.com/moeracoleen
http://moeracoleen.tumblr.com/
http://www.hautelook.com/invite/CMoralde111
http://twitter.com/moeracoleen
http://www.formspring.me/moeracoleen

Eyeko Makeup SAVINGS CODE!!! Use "E9926" at the check out to recieve your beauty bonus item:
http://www.eyeko.com/