Hi everyone! This is my blog in addition to my youtube channel http://youtube.com/moeracoleen. I think this is a great way to communicate with you guys in more detail and such. You can find and learn about make up, reviews, tips and things related to that. I'm really new to this right now so please bare with all the changes and not so great posts. Here is a post that I would like to start off with. This is my latest video:
I have been pulling my hair out in stress trying to find he perfect organizer. My make up collection has been growing so I needed more space. One day I was watching JLovesMac videos and saw her makeup storage. In that same video, I found out where she got it from, Office Depot. SUCCESS! I totally fell in love with that organizer and had to get my hands on it. After 2 weeks I finally got it. (No, shipping didn't take that long. Shipping took only 1 day! I just had to ask for it from my parents lol) This was only available online but I think it was available in the stocks of my local Office Depot [which was 2 minutes away from my house btw] because how could it come so fast??
Anyways, the building process was a pain. If you looked closely to the left side of the metal frame [left on the video starting at 0:52] the drawer sides were inside out!! so I had to unscrew that whole side and redo. It was such a pain I didn't bother retaping it. Haha.
Come back and check out my future posts! I will be doing many new reviews and I hope you guys will like it!
Much <3,
MoeraColeen
http://youtube.com/moeracoleen
http://moeracoleen.tumblr.com/
http://www.hautelook.com/invite/CMoralde111
http://twitter.com/moeracoleen
http://www.formspring.me/moeracoleen
Eyeko Makeup SAVINGS CODE!!! Use "E9926" at the check out to recieve your beauty bonus item:
http://www.eyeko.com/