Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Mineral Fusion - "Smply Sunkissed"

Simply Sunkissed Sweet Summer Glow-Mance
Mineral Fusion’s Simply Sunkissed Kit: As summer officially begins, this kit is perfect for giving you the perfect bronze glow. The kit includes an eye shadow trio with sheer, golden and deep bronze shades, a bronzer duo and sheer lip gloss. Mineral Fusion is made from pharmaceutical grade minerals, is infused with antioxidants and is paraben free and talc free. The product is $20 and is available at Whole Foods. www.mineralfusion.com

Look naturally, beautifully bronzed in three easy steps!
This limited edition kit contains all the essentials for a perfect summer glow—without having to step foot in the sun.

Step 1: Apply the lightest shade of the mineral fusion Eye Shadow Trio in Stunning on the brow bone, the gold shade on the lid and the deep bronze into the crease
Step 2: Sweep the mineral fusion Bronzer Duo in Luster on skin where the sun naturally hits
Step 3: Finish with mineral fusion Lip Gloss in Dazzle alone for natural shine or layer over lipstick to enhance the color

This kit also contains the mineral fusion W.R.A.P. system of antioxidants that protect against environmental conditions and stresses.

Key Ingredients:
W. White Tea – Boosts immune function of cells and protects against the damaging effects of the sun
R. Red Tea – Contains antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that work to tighten and smooth the skin
A. Antileukine 6 – A blend of phosphatidyls, lipoyl lysine vitamin A, E and CO Q10. Controls photo-aging balances hydration and protects the integrity of DNA
P. Pomegranate – Polyphenols and ellagic acid found in pomegranate assist in fighting free radicals and healing the skin

UV protection ► paraben free ► natural colorants ► antioxidants ► talc free

Here are pictures and swatches:
At first sight, I wanted to try this product.  I love natural looking bronzed/sunkissed looks.  I was so happy when Mineral Fusion [ http://www.mineralfusion.com/ ] sent me this item.


Simply Sunkissed. The kit comes with a Lip Gloss in Dazzle, Eye Shadow Tro in Stunning, and Bronzer Duo in Luster.



I was so surprised when I swatched this bronzer!! Actually, all the products were pigmented and came out so vibrant with one swatch.


This trio is a perfect combination. I love all the colors in this. I've always put an orange-y color on my lid for that 'glow' effect. With this combination, it has enhanced my eye color! (I use this with black eyeliner or black mascara to complete the look)


My FAVORITE product out of the whole kit. I adore the color of this lip gloss [dazzle] it completes the whole sunkissed look. You can actually use this lip gloss for almost any look. It can be used alone for natural color and shine or you can layer it over lip stick for enhanced wear.


Much <3.
MoeraColeen
Get your FREE beauty item using this code "E9926" at the check out to recieve your beauty bonus item:
http://www.eyeko.com/

Blog:
http://moera-coleen.blogspot.com/
Twiter:
http://twitter.com/moeracoleen
Tumblr:
http://moeracoleen.tumblr.com/
Cheap Buys:
http://www.hautelook.com/invite/CMoralde111
Questions:
http://www.formspring.me/moeracoleen

The Mineral Fusion products were sent to me for free. I am not getting paid or compensated by any of these companies for this video nor am I affiliated with them. This is my honest opinion.